YOU WANT MORE,
so that your object succeeds.
- General information: The national standards and guidelines, along with the technical references and information from the manufacturers categorically apply for the installation.
- The vinyl flooring: When the materials are delivered, the flooring must be inspected for damage; subsequent claims are not accepted. All materials, such as vinyl, adhesive, penetrating primer, etc. should be acclimated in the rooms where they will be used for at least 24 hours prior to processing.
- Processing conditions:
- Floor temperature must range between 15 and 25 °C.
- The ambient temperature must not fall below 18 °C.
- The relative humidity must range between 40 and 75%..
- The described ambient climate must be maintained for 72 hours before and after processing.
- Subfloor: The condition of the floor must be inspected in detail in order to achieve defect-free adhesion and long-term quality. Excessively large cracks or uneven locations, along with an excessively wet or loose subfloor will result in problems and a reduction of value. The subfloor must therefore be inspected in detail prior to gluing, and the installation procedures for special transitions, such as dilatation joints, must be verified.
We recommend using leveling compound in order to properly prepare the subfloor. It can be used to even out cracks and uneven surfaces, and results in uniformly absorbing surfaces.
Do not hesitate to contact us for other questions concerning subfloor preparation. We would be delighted to assist you.
- Installation: Prior to gluing, we recommend measuring the space and to determine the floorspace allocation in order to achieve an appealing installation pattern and to generate as little dropoff as possible. Before applying adhesive, you must ensure that the subfloor is free of dust and grease. Observe the manufacturer's processing instructions for the proper application of the adhesives. Once the flooring is installed, we additionally recommend rolling the flooring with a suitable segment roller (at least 50 kg).